UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 10768 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Posts:
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 10768 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is coming with 10768 UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies. Candidates looking for Teaching Jobs can check the notification here. All B.Ed. Degree holders are welcomed to apply for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018. Applicants can apply online for the UPPSC Careers 2018 from 15th March 2018 to 16th April 2018. Get other details of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc here. Interested aspirants can also visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission @ uppsc.up.nic.in for more details regarding UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||LT Grade Assistant Teacher|
|Jobs Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||15-03-2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
The Uttar Pradesh PSC is released a huge number of vacancies for the LT Grade Assistant Teacher posts which is given below
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||Number of Posts (Male)||Number of Posts (Female)|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc in the following sections of the page,
Educational Qualification for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applied for the various subject wise teacher posts need to fulfill the following educational qualification,
- Computer Teacher Post: Candidates applying for Computer Teacher posts need to have BR/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Application or have Graduation Degree with A level Course from NIELIT and B.Ed Exam Passed.
- For Other Posts: Candidates applying for other Teacher Posts need to hold a Bachelor Degree in the related subject they are applying and B.Ed. Exam Passed.
For further more details, please check the official notification attached in the following sections.
Age Limit for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018:
The age limit for the various posts is mentioned below
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Performance in these tests
- Written Examination and Personal Interview.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
Best Salary as per the rules of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Board.
Application Fee for the UP assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018:
The applicants need to pay the following application fee according to their category,
- General Category: Rs 125/-.
- SC, ST Category: Rs 65/-.
- PH category: Rs 25/-.
The candidates can pay the required amount of application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee mode.
How to Apply Online for the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- First of all, visit the official website of UPPSC @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Search for the desired notification and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the apply online link and apply for the job.
- Select the posts you want to apply for.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the required scanned documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Save the copy of the application form for future use.
Important Links for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018:
|Official Notification||UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018|
|Application Form||UPPSC LT Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018|
Important Dates for the UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018:
|Starting Date||15th March 2018|
|Closing Date||16th April 2018|