IBPS SO 2018 Notification | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | syllabus
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published new job official notification for the Vacancy of Specialist Officer (SO) in IBPS 20 Bank Jobs Notification out at www.ibps.in So Interested & eligible candidates can apply Online IBPS SO Recruitment 2017-18 at mention below link before read Full official notification.
Specialist Officer recruitment 2017-2018
IBPS has recently released official Bank Jobs notification for Specialist Officer recruitment 2017-2018. Candidate Need to Online registration for the same will begin on 7 November. Interested candidates can apply for the posts till 27 November 2017 along with the submission of application fee.
IBPS Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-VII)
IBPS SO recruitment will be held for selecting candidates to the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I) and Marketing Officer (Scale I). The CRP involves common written examination (preliminary and main), common interview and provisional allotment.
Name of Posts: Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-VII)
IBPS SO 2017-18: Vacancy Details
- IT Officer: 120 posts (zero vacancies in 17 banks)
- Agricultural Field Officer: 875 posts (zero vacancies in 14 banks)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 posts (zero vacancies in 16 banks)
- Law Officer: 60 posts (zero vacancies in 16 banks)
- HR/ Personnel Officer: 35 posts (zero vacancies in 16 banks)
- Marketing Officer: 195 posts (zero vacancies in 17 banks)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released it’s IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2017 for 1315 vacancies in 20 banks. The recruitment process involves two online examinations: Prelims and Mains. This will be later followed by an Interview of the Shortlisted candidates. The exams are scheduled 30th & 31st December 2017 for IBPS Specialist Officers as are under.
IBPS SO Education Qualification Required :
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisations. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/AnimalHusbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocatewith Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
Age Limit: Need to Age limit between 20 to 30 Years
Application Fee: Rs. 600 /- for all others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: IBPS SO 2018 Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Online (Objective Type) Exam for Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
|Name of Test||NO.s of
Online (Objective Type) Exam for IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer Scale I
|Name of Test||NO.s of
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website at www.ibps.in starting from 07/11/2017 to 27/11/2017.
Steps to apply Online for IBPS SO CWE VII Recruitment 2017-2018:
- Visit the IBPS Official website i.e. ibps.in.
- Go home page and select IBPS Specialist officer section.
- You choose recruitment process for SO 7 link.
- Read instructions and notification carefully and click on online apply link.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature
View IBPS SO 2018 Official Notification & Exam Date Details : View Here